3 bedroom terraced house for saleBlackbird Drive, Bury St. Edmunds
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedrooms
- Moreton Hall
- Garage & Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Mid-Terraced House
- Viewing Highly Recommended
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom mid terraced house on the popular Moreton Hall development in Bury St Edmunds. The property is offered with no onward chain and offers spacious living accommodation and private rear garden. View Now!
We are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom mid terraced house on the popular Moreton Hall development in Bury St Edmunds. The property is offered with no onward chain and offers spacious living accommodation and private rear garden. Viewings are highly recommended.
Double glazed door from front. Plastered ceiling with overhead light fitting. Laminate floor and power points. Doors to kitchen, living room, WC and stairs to first floor.
Living Room 19' 5" MAX x 18' 11" MAX ( 5.92m MAX x 5.77m MAX )
Plastered ceiling with two overhead light fittings. UPVC double glazed window to front and UPVC double glazed bay window to front. UPVC double glazed French doors to rear with UPVC double glazed windows to either side. Laminate flooring, two radiators, power points, TV point, telephone point, under stairs storage cupboard and space for dining table.
Kitchen 13' 7" MAX x 13' 3" MAX ( 4.14m MAX x 4.04m MAX )
Plastered ceiling with overhead light fitting. Two UPVC windows to rear. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and tiled back splash. Built-in oven and gas hob with extractor fan over. Stainless steel sink and drainer and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Radiator, power points, breakfast bar, spot lights and vinyl tiled floor.
Tiled flooring with plastered ceiling. UPVC double glazed window to front. Pedestal basin, WC, radiator and overhead light fitting.
Carpeted stairs up and through to the landing. Plastered ceiling with overhead light fitting. Doors to Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three and Bathroom. Airing cupboard and power points.
Bedroom One 17' 11" MAX x 12' 5" MAX ( 5.46m MAX x 3.78m MAX )
Plastered ceiling with overhead light fitting. UPVC double glazed window to rear. Built-in cupboards, power points, radiator, phone point and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" MAX x 10' 1" MAX ( 4.47m MAX x 3.07m MAX )
Plastered ceiling with overhead light fitting. Two UPVC double glazed window to rear. Power points, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' MAX x 6' 6" MAX ( 3.05m MAX x 1.98m MAX )
Plastered ceiling with overhead light fitting. UPVC double glazed window to front. Power points, radiator, phone point and carpeted flooring.
Plastered ceiling with overhead light fitting. UPVC double glazed window to front. Tiled floor, radiator, part tiled decor, WC, pedestal basin, bath with shower over and shaving point.
To the front there is a paved path leading to the front door with borders of shrubs and flowers with artificial laid turf either side.
To the rear is a private garden with patio area and artificial laid turf, with side gated access to rear and parking.
From Bury St Edmunds from the A14 coming from Stowmarket, turn right onto Bedingfield Way. At the end of Bedingfield Way take the third exit onto Skyliner Way, proceeding to the end and turning left at the roundabout onto Lady Miriam Way. Proceed for approximately 1/4 of a mile and at the following roundabout take the second exit onto Blackbird Drive where the property can be found a short way down on the right hand side with for sale board showing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS104549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.