3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCats Lane, Sudbury
Sold STC £325,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Set Over Three Floors
- Popular Location
- Ample Parking
- Good Sized Rear Garden
Well-presented semi detached three bedroom property set over three floors. The property benefits from two reception rooms, a modern style kitchen, ample parking and a good sized rear garden. This beautiful home is more than meets the eye and a viewing is highly advised!
Window to the side, tiled flooring, stairs up to the first floor, stairs down to lower floor, radiator, storage cupboard and door leading to:
Window to the front, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, radiator and tiled flooring.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' 3" max x 16' 4" ( 4.04m max x 4.98m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, UPVC door to the side, wall mounted radiator, modern high gloss kitchen with solid wood worktops, inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over. Range of units with eye level integral appliances consisting of two ovens, one grill, microwave oven, integral dish washer, washing machine and dryer. Hob with extractor fan over, under unit lighting, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, tiled flooring and water softner.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 16' 10" ( 3.48m x 5.13m )
Tiled flooring with wall mounted radiator, fire place with inset multi fuel burner, stairs down to the lounge.
UPVC window to side, tiled flooring, door and steps down to:
Window to side, door to rear garden and tiled flooring with under floor heating.
Lounge 16' 2" x 11' 7" ( 4.93m x 3.53m )
French doors opening to the rear, side lights, tiled flooring with under floor heating, integral fish tank
Loft access and radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 11' 6" ( 2.95m x 3.51m )
UPVC window to rear, radiator, opening to dressing area with fitted rails and door to:
Double shower, low level WC, hand wash basin, heated towel rail and extractor.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 11' 7" max ( 2.90m x 3.53m max )
Window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 7' 7" ( 3.35m x 2.31m )
UPVC window to the side, radiator and raised storage cupboard with loft hatch.
UPVC window to side with frosted window, panelled bath with over head shower and shower screen, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, towel rail and tiled walls.
Decorative stoned driveway with parking for multiple cars and access down the side to the rear garden.
Stone patio area with steps leading to lawned area and to the rear of the garden is a hard standing shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42241071.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD104057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.