1 bedroom flat for saleWandle Building, Ram Quarter, Wandsworth
- Floor 4th
- Size : 667 sf + balcony 88 sf total 755 sf
- Aspect - W / River Wandle
- Level 4
- Facing : W / River Wandle
- Service charge : £3.27 psf pa
- Ground rent : £350 pa
- 999 years leasehold
- Council : Wandsworth
A luxury brand new off plan one bedroom apartment for re-sale in the much anticipated historic development Ram Quarter.
Phase 1 is the first of a three-phased scheme that will consist of over 650 apartments across a 7.7 acre site. The development will help redefine Wandsworth Town and incorporate a brewery museum and micro-brewery within Phase 1 whilst an iconic tower within Phase 2 will offer spectacular views across London.
The building name is derived from the River Wandle that runs through the heart of The Ram Quarter. Hidden for centuries, this important river contributes to the site’s unique character and heritage.
This superb 4th floor one benefits from being 667 sq. feet with Easterly aspect W / River Wandle.
The Ram Quarter will become an intrinsic part of this established London neighbourhood, creating a dynamic new public realm with shops, restaurants and riverside walks, right in the heart of Wandsworth.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO001F76. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.