4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 33 The Birches, Dunmow Road, Little Canfield, Dunmow
- Living room with French doors to rear
- Dining room with bay window to front
- Kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 En-suite shower rooms
- Family bathroom
- Fitted wardrobes to bedroom 1
The Alder is a four bedroom detached house which comprises dining room with bay window to the front, cloakroom, living room with French doors to the rear, kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances and French doors to the rear, four bedrooms, en-suite shower rooms to bedrooms 1 and 2, fitted wardrobes to bedroom 1, family bathroom, garage and driveway parking. Gas fired radiator central heating, UPVC double glazed windows, smooth painted ceilings, colonial internal doors, chrome finish door furniture, fitted kitchen including gas hob, chimney hood, electric double oven, integrated dishwasher & washer/dryer, choice of wall tiling to bathroom & en-suite (subject to stage of construction), chrome towel rails to bathroom & en-suite, light & power to garage, NHBC cover. Agents Note: Photographs are of Plot 8.
Upon leaving the M11 motorway at Junction 8 follow the signs to Takeley and Little Canfield on the B1256 Dunmow Road, after approximately 4 miles The Birches can be found on the right hand side.
Property ref: 121_418_4171418
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4171418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mullucks Wells, Great Dunmow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.