3 bedroom detached house for saleStone Lane, Yeovil, BA21
Guide Price £305,000
- Very Desirable Location
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Reception Rooms and Cloakroom
- Well fitted Kitchen with a range of units with marble effect worktops and timber doors
- 2 Bathrooms ( 1 en-suite)
- Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Large Rear Garden (almost a quarter of an acre)
- Extensive Gravelled Parking
- Single Garage with power and lighting
- Workshop with power and lighting
- Stunning Country Views
A beautifully modernised property which lies in what is arguably the most popular road in Yeovil. The house has gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and enjoys glorious country views to the rear. The property also stands in good size gardens of almost a quarter of an acre and is arranged over two floors as follows: Porch, hall, cloakroom, 22' sitting room, large dining room, super kitchen/breakfast room, rear lobby, first floor landing, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom. Outside the property boasts really good size front and rear gardens, extensive parking, garage and workshop.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42242511.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference w2x-7vxa. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.