3 bedroom detached house for saleSheringham Way, Orton Longueville, Peterborough
- Sought After Area
- No Chain
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Single Garage
- Close to Local Amenities
*Sought After Area
*Close to Local Amenities
PVCu door, tiled floor, door to:
Fitted carpet, storage cupboard, stairs.
1.56m x 1.47m (5'1" x 4'10"). PVCu frosted double glazed window to front, two piece suite with pedestal hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashback, fitted carpet.
5.26m x 3.35m (17'3" x 11'). PVCu double glazed window, marble surround fireplace, fitted carpet, open plan to:
2.39m x 2.69m (7'10" x 8'10"). Fitted carpet, secure PVCu double glazed door to garden.
3.71m x 2.67m (12'2" x 8'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, built-in electric fan assisted oven, PVCu double glazed window, two storage cupboards, vinyl flooring, secure PVCu double glazed door to side.
Up and over door. Power connected , door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Full height PVCu double glazed window to front, airing cupboard, fitted carpet, door to:
3.79m x 3.34m Maximum PVCu double glazed window to side, double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet.
2.35m x 3.34m PVCu double glazed window to front, double glazed window to side, fitted carpet.
2.80m x 2.55m. PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in single wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving, fitted carpet.
1.97m x 1.75m. Three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath, pedestal hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled surround, PVCu frosted double glazed window to side, radiator, fitted carpet.
To the front of the property there is a driveway leading to garage. The rear garden is enclosed by wooden timber panelled fence, and mainly laid to lawn, with a sun patio with seating area and garden shed. Side gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42242658.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT201404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.