5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLynn Road, Tilney All Saints, King's Lynn
- Extended 5 bedroom house situated in an attractive village location
- 2 En-suites, 2 family bathrooms & 3 reception rooms
- Kennels and equestrian potential
- Garaging and workshops
- Total plot area in excess of 1 1/2 acres (stms)
An extended and much improved 5 bedroom house with kennelling and equestrian potential. The property benefits from 3 receptions, 2 en- suites, utility, 2 bathrooms (one on the ground floor), parking for numerous cars and a 1 1/4 acre paddock, subject to a measured survey. Viewing's recommended.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a very special family home with stables, kennels and good sized paddock.
The property has five bedrooms, 2 en -suites, utility, ground floor and upstairs bathroom, 3 reception rooms and more, The fenced paddock area is approximately and acre and quarter in size and there are 12 purpose built kennels with a food preparation area attached. The property benefits from a generous amount of parking, oil central heating and double glazing and must be viewed to be appreciated.
Double glazed door to front, doors to sitting room, living/dining room and study.
Sitting Room 15' 7" x 11' 5" ( 4.75m x 3.48m )
Door from entrance hall.
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, feature brick fire place with hearth and bressumer beam, wall lights, coved and textured ceiling, radiator, television point.
Study / Hobby Room 11' 5" x 7' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.26m )
Door form entrance hall.
UPVC double glazed window to front, coved and plastered ceiling.
Living / Dining Room 12' 11" x 27' 6" ( 3.94m x 8.38m )
Door from entrance hall.
Dining room area has sliding UPVC double glazed doors to rear, radiator.
Living room area has feature brick fireplace with flagstone hearth, installed electric fire, stairs to first floor, corner television unit, arched opening to:
Kitchen 14' 4" x 8' ( 4.37m x 2.44m )
Range of oak units at base and wall level, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge, fitted electric oven, solid hot plate hob, cooker hood, stainless steel sink, window to side.
Utility 4' 9" x 9' 8" ( 1.45m x 2.95m )
Wall mounted oil fired boiler serving central heating and hot water, space for fridge, space for tumble dryer, radiator, window to side, ceramic tiled floor.
Providing exit to the outside.
Ground Floor Bathroom 7' 9" x 4' 9" ( 2.36m x 1.45m )
Double glazed window to rear, suite comprising of panel bath with electric shower above, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft.
Master Bedroom 11' 5" x 22' 10" ( 3.48m x 6.96m )
Three UPVC double glazed windows to front with attractive views over open fields, three radiators, television points, door to:
Three piece suite comprising of Jacuzzi panelled bath with mixer shower attachment, low flush wc and hand wash basin. Radiator, extractor, double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 9' 6" ( 3.84m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of panelled bath, hand wash basin and low flush wc. Radiator, extractor and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 12' 5" ( 3.30m x 3.78m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard with cylinder and shelving.
Bedroom 4 8' 2" x 7' 9" ( 2.49m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 5 7' 9" x 7' 2" ( 2.36m x 2.18m )
Radiator, views to front.
Family Bathroom 5' 9" x 8' 5" ( 1.75m x 2.57m )
Suite comprising of panel bath with mixer shower above, pedestal wash basin, low level WC, radiator, extractor fan, double glazed window to rear.
Garage 12' 5" x 21' 3" ( 3.78m x 6.48m )
Electric insulated sectional door to front, power, light, plastered ceiling and concrete floor. Exit to rear of property with hand wash basin and adjacent WC.
The property is approached over a concrete driveway with parking for numerous cars and gives access to the garage. Wrought iron gates provide access to several secure areas, which provides secure parking.
Timber Garage 12' 1" x 23' 10" ( 3.68m x 7.26m )
Power and light, eaves storage, concrete floor. Adjacent to the timber garage is a further gated patio area with above ground swimming pool which is solar heated and the oil tank which is enclosed behind a fencing area with seating to front.
Another wrought iron gate provides access to stables which have been converted to provide five kennels (these could be altered back to stabling) and access to:
Kennel Block 82' x 11' 5" ( 24.99m x 3.48m )
An access door provides access to a purpose built kennel area providing 12 gated double kennels each of which are approximately 8'9 x 5'2. There is a kitchen preparation area and food store/treatment room. There are a large number of windows, wood burning stove, electric lights, power sockets, door and views onto the main paddock area.
A wrought iron gate leads to the paddock area which is approximately an acre and a quarter, subject to a measured survey. The area is fenced with a well-managed hedge. Wooden gates provide independent access to Lynn Road.
Adjacent to the kennel block is a gate access to a smaller paddock with timber garage providing two additional kennels. This area could be used as a formal garden or exercise/breeding yard for dogs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42242853.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.