2 bedroom bungalow for saleWindsor Close, Colchester
Sold STC £200,000
- Linked Bungalow
- Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Attractive Gardens
- Off Road Parking & Car Port
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
NO ONWARD CHAIN. This two bedroom link bay fronted bungalow is situated on the south side of Colchester. The property benefits from lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, family bathroom, attractive rear garden, off road parking and car port. Early viewing is advised.
Entrance Door To:
Radiator, laminate flooring, airing cupboard, loft access.
Lounge 16' 7" x 14' + bay recess ( 5.05m x 4.27m + bay recess )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, gas fire.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 9' 5" ( 4.24m x 2.87m )
Range of base and eye level units, work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated dishwasher, space for appliances, double glazed window to rear and door to:
Lobby / Utility Room
Two double glazed windows and door to rear.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 11' ( 3.86m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, two large walk-in cupboards.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' ( 3.48m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin, low level w.c., double glazed window to side.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with patio, shed and tap, all enclosed by fencing.
There is a car port with off road parking.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road/B1025, continue for approximately 1.6 miles, turn right onto Queen Elizabeth Way, turn right onto Windsor Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42242916.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.