2 bedroom apartment for saleMaiden Vale, 21 Craufurd Rise, Maidenhead
Sold STC £399,950
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM & ENSUITE
- LIVING ROOM/FITTED KITCHEN
- 967 SQ FT
- 10 YEAR FULL WARRANTY FROM NHBC
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
Roger Platt are pleased to offer this first floor two bedroom, two bathroom apartment on this delightful development of nine apartments, situated in a most convenient location within walking distance of Maidenhead town centre.
Powerscourt Developments Ltd are delighted to offer their exclusive new development of 9 two bedroom apartments at Craufurd Rise in Maidenhead. Ideally located less than 5 minutes walk from Maidenhead town centre Maiden Vale this exciting new development is carefully designed with todays busy lifestyle in mind by combining superior living with an enviable location. Finished tastefully throughout it offers everything that modern living has to offer and this opportunity to be part of it should not be missed. Maidenhead is currently going through a re-generation that will compliment the arrival of Crossrail which will make the town attractive to both commuters and those who work locally and wish to avail of all that Berkshire has to offer. Maidenhead is also served well by road links given its proximity to the M4 and to Heathrow.
Audio entry system
Contemporary fitted kitchen units, Composite stone work tops and upstands, Neff integrated appliances, single oven, four ring induction hob, fridge/freezer, Neff dishwasher, balcony.
Bathroom & Ensuite
Clean lined white sanitaryware, polished chrome taps, thermostatically controlled shower over bath, full height tiling around bath and shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail, shaver point, extractor fan and ceramic tiling to floor.
Block driveway, secure cycle and bin store, bollard lighting.
Designated parking space to the rear of the development.
Please note the actual postcode for the development is SL6 7GQ.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.