3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Old Post Office, Weston Lullingfields, Shrewsbury
Withdrawn from Market £264,995
- A spacious detached cottage in rural location.
- 3 Bedrooms, 3 Reception Rooms and Kitchen.
- Family Bathroom and Shower Room.
- Off road parking and garage.
- Large mature gardens with delightful views over surrounding countryside.
- EPC Rating 'F' (32)
The Old Post Office offers an opportunity to purchase a spacious family home with rural location and delightful views over surrounding countryside. The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room, Sun Room, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom and Shower Room. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing of this property is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6788030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowen Son & Watson, Ellesmere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.