2 bedroom flat for saleBalunie Drive, DUNDEE, DD4
Sold STC £50,000
- Attractive 2nd Floor Flat
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Bright And Spacious Lounge
- Double Glazing And Gas Central Heating
- Security Entry
- Well Maintained Communal Gardens
* Home Report Value £58,000
* Attractive Second Floor Two Bedroom Flat.
* Situated In An Established Residential Area Well Placed For Shops, Supermarkets + Schools.
* Ideally Situated To Those Seeking Well Presented Affordable Two Bedroom Property For Ownership Or Buy-To-Let.
* Bright + Spacious Lounge.
* Two Good Sized Double Bedrooms.
* Kitchen + Bathroom.
* Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating + Security Entry.
This is a spacious second floor flat forming part of a block of similar properties in an established and popular residential area. The property offers well presented accommodation comprising: lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and security entry. Externally there are communal gardens to the rear. EPC Rating = Band C.
Balunie Drive lies within the Douglas area towards the eastern edge of the city and is conveniently placed for access to a range of local amenities including shops, supermarkets and schools.
Most affordable two bedroom flat making ideal buy-to-let or first time purchase with early viewing recommended.
Lounge 10' 9" x 17' 8" (3.27m x 5.37m )
Kitchen 6' 5" x 10' 0" (1.96m x 3.06m )
Bathroom 5' 2" x 10' 0" (1.56m x 3.06m )
Bedroom 11' 0" x 12' 3" (3.35m x 3.73m )
Bedroom 11' 0" x 10' 0" (3.35m x 3.06m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42244155.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528514732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.