3 bedroom town house for saleGraham Way, Cotford St. Luke, Taunton
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walk in wardrobe area
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Stunning Kitchen breakfast room
- Popular residential area
- Three good size bedrooms
FOX & SONS are offering this attractive and spacious three bedroom townhouse
An attractive and spacious three bedroom townhouse situated in a popular village location. On the first floor the property boasts a Lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room & cloakroom and on the first floor are two bedrooms and a bathroom. The second floor comprises of a master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe area. Outside the property benefits from attractive gardens to front & rear and two parking spaces.
Presented in neutral decor and featuring radiator, stairs to the first floor and doors off to ground floor accommodation including;
Features radiator, extractor, flush WC and wash basin.
Living / Dining Room 14' 11" max x 11' max ( 4.55m max x 3.35m max )
A well-presented living room which features radiator, coving, TV aerial and power points, rear facing uPVC double glazed window and uPVC double glazed patio doors leading to the garden. Ample space is available for a range of seating and display furniture.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 15' 1" x 8' 6" ( 4.60m x 2.59m )
Presented in neutral decor and featuring radiator, ceiling spotlights and front facing uPVC double glazed window. The fitted kitchen comprises of matching wall, base and display units with work surface and tiled splash backs over, one a a half bowl stainless steel drainer sink with mixer tap and integrated appliances to include fridge freezer and dishwasher. Further space and plumbing is available for a washing machine and cooker.
Features doors to first floor accommodation and stairs to the master suite.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 12' 4" ( 2.69m x 3.76m )
A good sized double bedroom presented in neutral decor which features rear facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, power point, fitted wardrobe with shelving and hanging space within and door opening to;
Features rear facing uPVC obscure double glazed window, ceiling spotlights, partly tiled walls, flush WC, wash basin and shower cubicle.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 8' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.72m )
Features front facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, power point and airing cupboard.
Bathroom 5' 10" x 7' 3" ( 1.78m x 2.21m )
A well-presented bathroom featuring radiator, partly tiled walls, extractor and a modern suite in white to include flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over.
Master Bedroom 16' 2" max x 11' 11" max ( 4.93m max x 3.63m max )
A master suite which provides ample space for a good sized double bed and range of accompanying furniture. The room features rear facing uPVC double glazed dormer window, radiators, built in wardrobes and storage cupboard, access to the walk-in dressing area and door opening to;
Features radiator, partly tiled walls, flush WC, Velux window and shower cubicle.
Walk in dressing area 9' 4" x 6' 9" ( 2.84m x 2.06m )
Features two Velux windows with fitted blinds.
Leading from the double doors of the lounge into the garden there is initially a patio area that takes full advantage of the great views. From the patio area there are steps down to a grass area and a rear gate leading to the parking area where the property has two allocated parking spaces.
From Taunton town centre head south along Wellington Road until you reach the Silk Mills roundabout. Turn right onto Silk Mills Road. Proceed along this road. Turn left at the roundabout followed by the second exit at the Cross Keys roundabout continuing on the A358 towards Minehead. Upon reaching a roundabout take the first exit towards the village of Cotford St. Luke. Take the third exit at the next roundabout onto Graham Way where the property will be identified by a Fox & Sons For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42244371.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.