3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAnne Close, Exeter, EX4
Sold by Us
- South facing private rear garden gets the sun all day.
- Brick barbecue and electric point in the garden.
- Velux window in the roof.
- Partially boarded, insulated loft with ample storage.
- Newly renovated kitchen.
- Close proximity to good schools of all levels and the university.
- Fully double glazed and cavity wall insulation.
- Gas central heating throughout.
- Ample living space for a family home.
- Patio area for al fresco dining.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom end of terrace house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities, schools, university and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Living room has dual aspect windows and a gas fire place.
Kitchen has been newly renovated, with slate style flooring, larder cupboard, under stairs storage, boiler cupboard and space for a range style cooker. Dual aspect windows.
Bedrooms one and two have storage cupboards with hanging rails. All bedrooms are large enough to accommodate a double bed.
Bathroom has WC, pedestal sink with cupboard underneath, bath and separate newly installed shower cubicle with Mira shower.
Loft space creates ample storage, partially boarded with a Velux window.
Front garden is planted with shrubs and plants. Rear garden can be accessed down the side of the house and comprises of a lawned area, patio, 7ft x 5ft shed, raised pond and planted borders. Brick built barbecue and outdoors electric socket.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42246222.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference nen-lybq. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.