3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCotswold Crescent, Billingham
Sold STC £95,000
- GUIDE PRICE £95,000 - £105,000
- GENEROUS SIZE PLOT
- MODERN KITCHEN DINER
- MODERN BATHROOM SUITE
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
**GUIDE PRICE £95,000 - £105,000** An attractively presented three bedroom home which occupies a GENEROUS PLOT and is conveniently situated near Billingham town centre. This MUST SEE property benefits from a spacious and MODERN KITCHEN/DINER, beautiful new family bathroom suite and detached garage.
End terrace house situated within close proximity to Billingham town centre. This property provides accommodation which includes entrance hall, lounge, spacious kitchen/diner with patio doors to rear garden, landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Benefiting from uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and loft space which is boarded, decorated, carpeted and easy access from the landing. Externally there is a spacious enclosed rear garden laid to lawn area in addition to wooden decking area and to the front, a driveway leading to garage. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed door to front, under stairs cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 4" Max into bay x 12' ( 4.06m Max into bay x 3.66m )
Double glazed bay window to front, gas fire, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen/ Diner 18' 4" x 11' 1" Max into door recess ( 5.59m x 3.38m Max into door recess )
Fitted kitchen comprising of cream gloss wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, integrated gas hob and electric oven, chimney cooker hood, fridge/freezer and microwave, double glazed window to rear, french doors leading into rear garden, radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from entry, airing cupboard which houses a water tank, loft access, storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 5" Max into alcove x 10' 7" Max into door recess ( 3.78m Max into alcove x 3.23m Max into door recess )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" Max into door recess x 10' 8" Max into alcove ( 3.71m Max into door recess x 3.25m Max into alcove )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 7' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, laminate flooring, radiator.
Two double glazed windows to the rear, bathe with mixer taps, over bath electric shower, vanity, w/c, radiator.
A well maintained garden with lawn and spacious wood decking area, two storage sheds.
Garage 16' 9" x 8' 4" ( 5.11m x 2.54m )
Up and over garage door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42246330.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.