2 bedroom flat for saleRoman House, Wood Street, Barbican
- Berkeley Homes Development
- 3rd floor with Juliet doors
- Two bedrooms / Two bathrooms
- Designer kitchen with dining area
- 24 hour Concierge
- Residents Gym and bike storage
- Close to St Pauls & Barbican St.
A luxurious two bedrooms two-bathroom apartment in the prestigious in Roman House. This apartment benefits also from high specification finishes, under floor heating, floor-to-ceiling windows, 24 hr. concierge, gymnasium for residents’ exclusive use and mood lighting in every room. Rich materials such as marble and bronze have been used lavishly and the sumptuously appointed apartments have been designed to provide the perfect environment for sophisticated city living.
Roman House has been a London landmark for over fifty years and was the first new building to be constructed when The Barbican was redeveloped from 1965 onwards. It is considered a classic of its time. Now, Roman House is entering a prestigious new era, sensitively refurbished by Berkeley to provide ninety exquisite new homes in the heart of this great city.
The building is being enhanced and extended, whilst respecting its Modernist heritage and retaining its stunning Portland stone façade. The apartment interiors and dramatic entrance foyer have been expertly considered by Berkeley, inspired by the surviving section of London’s original Roman Wall.
Roman House. St Alphage Garden is a peaceful, sheltered spot with benches and flower beds on two levels, edged by a section of original Roman wall adjacent to the development.
Walking distance of River, South Bank, Tate Modern, Gabriel’s Wharf, numerous Bars, Restaurants’, Café’s , Bank Of England, the new 250,000 Sq. Ft ,One New Change Shopping Complex, including a Jamie Oliver & Gordon Ramsey Restaurant.
Leasehold: 999 Years from 2014
Ground rent: £600 per annum
Service charges: £3,468 per annum (£4.60 per sq. ft.)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO001F9D. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.