2 bedroom flat for saleRiemann Court, 44 Bow Common Lane, Bow
- Amazing two bed, one bath apartment on the fifth floor
- Completed December 2016
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Features sleek fitted bathrooms
- Provides a private balcony
- Set to benefit from regeneration of the Greenwich Peninsula
- Superb location for commute into the city
- Located off Bow Common Lane
Moving City are proud to offer this newly completed (776 Sq.Ft) two bedroom, one bathroom apartment with terrace. The property can be found on the fifth floor of Richmond House, Parkside which is a contemporary development located off Bow Common Lane.
Ideally located in the sought-after area of Bow, which offers a superb selection of amenities and transport links delivering a quick commute into the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO001F9F. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.