2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHastings Road, Banbury
Sold STC £205,000
- Two double bedrooms
- End of terrace house
- Living room
- Family bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Rear garden
- Off road car parking
A WELL PRESENTED AND SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOMED END TERRACE MODERN HOUSE WITH OFF ROAD CAR PARKING AND REAR GARDEN.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, garden, off road car parking for two vehicles, no onward chain.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£205,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury train station 1.25 miles
Chipping Norton 13 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed along Horse Fair and North Bar turning left at the traffic lights into the Warwick Road. Travel towards the edge of the town until the left hand turning at the traffic lights for Stratford and Drayton is reached (A422). After a short distance take the first left hand turning into Bretch Hill, having travelled through the speed restriction barrier take the fourth left hand turning into Hastings Road Number 39 will be found near the bottom of the hill on the left hand side.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (51 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 39 HASTINGS ROAD is a spacious modern two bedroom house being one of three properties constructed approximately 5 years ago.
* A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A well presented two bedroomed end terrace house.
* Located in a convenient and popular residential area.
* Within walking distance of shops, primary and secondary schools.
* Entrance hall with wood effect flooring and underfloor heating.
* Ground floor cloakroom with wood effect floor and underfloor heating.
* Sitting room with wood effect flooring, underfloor heating and window to front. Door to understairs storage cupboard.
* Kitchen with a range of modern base and eye level units, electric cooker with gas hob and extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, integrated slimline dishwasher and french doors to rear garden. Underfloor heating.
* Landing with hatch to insulated loft space, which is partially boarded and has light and power connected.
* Bathroom fitted with smart modern white suite, comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, wc, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
* Large main bedroom with built-in wardrobes with bi-folding doors, window to front.
* Generous second bedroom with window to rear and door to built-in cupboard/wardrobe.
* Driveway to the front of the property providing off road car parking.
* Rear garden mainly laid to lawn with small patio area and decking areas.
Services - All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the kitchen. The property has an alarm system.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42250554.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26304162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.