4 bedroom detached house for saleSwallows Close, Hollesley, Woodbridge
Sold STC £340,000
- Stunning Detached House
- Four/Five Good Size Bedrooms
- Two En-Suites & Family Bathroom
- Fantastic Entertaining Kitchen/Diner
- Lounge With French Doors To Conservatory
- Utility Room & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- No Forward Chain
A must for any viewing list is this stunning four/five bedroom detached house. Built in 2012 and still benefiting from the NHBC guarantee, the property would make a great family home and offers great entertaining space throughout.
A superbly presented four/five bedroom detached house situated in a small and modern development at Hollesley. This beautiful and spacious house was built in 2012 and still benefits from the NHBC certificate. Internally the property offers great size rooms and one of my favourites is the immaculate kitchen/diner which is a great space for entertaining, and one of the vendors favourite rooms is the double glazed conservatory which is at the back of the lounge and over looks the rear garden.
Hollesely village has a great community spirit and offers a wealth of amenities to include a pub, shop and church together a pre school and primary school and is in the catchment for Farlingaye.
Other places of interest that are within easy reach are Sutton Hoo, Shingle Street and Aldeburgh together with the historic market town of Woodbridge, which is just approximately six miles away and offers an array of shopping facilities, restaurants, riverside cinema and much more along with train stations at both Melton and Woodbridge giving links to London Liverpool Street.
Only by viewing this property internally will you really be able to appreciate the accommodation on offer and how it offers excellent value for money.
Door to entrance hall, radiator, stairs to the first floor,
Comprising of low level WC and wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan, ceramic tiled flooring.
Lounge 16' 6" x 11' 8" ( 5.03m x 3.56m )
Double glazed french doors to conservatory, radiators, fitted carpet, feature fire place,
Double glazed conservatory, french doors to rear aspect, under floor heating.
Bedroom Five / Dining Room 8' 11" x 8' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, fitted carpet.
Kitchen/ Diner/ Breakfast Room 22' 9" x 10' 9" ( 6.93m x 3.28m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, beautifully fitted kitchen with high gloss wall and base units, modern work surfaces incorporating one and half bowl sink and drainer unit, integral electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood over, integral washing machine and dish washer, fitted water softner, space for fridge freezer, radiator, tiled flooring.
Utility Room 6' 11" x 5' 5" ( 2.11m x 1.65m )
Door to rear aspect, wall and base mounted units, work surfaces incorporating sink drainer unit, combination boiler.
Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 16' 2" x 11' 9" ( 4.93m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in mirror fronted siderobes, radiator, fitted carpet.
Fully tiled double shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, shaver point, radiator, shaver point.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" to sliderobes x 9' 8" ( 3.20m to sliderobes x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in mirror front silderobes, radiator, fitted carpet.
Fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.20m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Four 9' x 8' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet.
Double glazed windows to front and side aspect, bath with mixer taps over, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, shaver point, heated towel rail, inset spotlights, tiled flooring.
Well maintained garden with LED lighting, there is a patio area and lawn, fence surround, side pedestrian access and access to the garage.
Up and door and further off road parking to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42250695.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBG105794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Woodbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.