3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRingwould, Deal, Kent
Offers in Excess of £300,000
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM WITH LOG BURNING STOVE
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- DUAL APSECT GARDEN ROOM
- GARAGE AND PARKING
Spacious accommodation, garden room, living room with multi-fuel burning stove, three double bedrooms, ground floor WC, and first floor bathroom, kitchen/Dining room with integrated appliances, 'Sunny Aspect' south facing garden, parking to the front and garage nearby at the rear.
Sought after village location which hosts a village pub, good access to the vibrant seaside town of Deal, Walmer and Kingsdown and links via A2/M2 to Canterbury, London, Folkestone and Dover.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN160104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regal Estates, Sandwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.