1 bedroom flat for saleVicarage Crescent, Battersea, SW11
- Neutrally decorated one bedroom ground floor flat
- Popular development minutes from the river
- Bright reception room with large windows and dining area
- Modern, well equipped kitchen
- Large bedroom with built-in storage
- Private entrance
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A lovely one bedroom flat with bright and spacious rooms and contemporary kitchen, located in a delightful mansion style block in a pretty gated community, moments from The Thames and Battersea Square.
Located close to the River Thames and the green spaces of 'Fred Wells Gardens', this property is also well served by the amenities of Battersea Square. Clapham Junction Station (National Rail) is nearby for convenient routes across London and beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 985000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.