2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSt. Nicholas Street, Uphill, Lincoln, LN1 3EQ
Sold STC £115,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- RARELY AVAILABLE PARKING SPACE
- TWO BEDROOMS AND OFFICE
- LOUNGE & KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- IDEAL FIRST HOME OR INVESTMENT
- CALL 01522 527000 NOW TO VIEW!
- NO ONWARD CHAIN - Colonia Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this well presented End Terraced House situated in a highly sought after Uphill location within walking distance to the historic Cathedral quarter and Bishop Grosseteste University. The well presented accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge and Kitchen / Breakfast Room. To the First Floor there are TWO BEDROOMS an Office and Bathroom. The property is ideal for professionals as although there isn't a garden, there is a rarely available PARKING SPACE. The property further benefits from Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing throughout.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42262845.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6748661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colonia Estate Agents, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.