3 bedroom apartment for saleHalcyon Close, London
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Ground Floor
- Luxury Apartment
- Gated Development
- Separate Kitchen
- Allocated Parking
- Immediate Occupation
A stunning ground floor luxury apartment finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout situated in this exclusive development of 14 apartments conveniently located within 0.2 miles of Barnes mainline station.
This stunning ground floor apartments offers in excess of 1500sq ft of accommodation and comprises of master bedroom with 5 piece luxury en-suite, two further double bedrooms, and two further luxury bathrooms, modern fitted kitchen and an expansive reception rooms which is flooded with natural light and offers direct access on to a private balcony offering fantastic views of Barnes common and surrounding areas.
This development has been carefully considered with acoustic treatments and walls to ensure that a relaxing and peaceful environment is available to its residents. The finish is only of the top quality with specifications such as home entertainment systems and comfort cooling with the apartments as standard.
No feature in the design has been overlooked with benefits including CCTV security, BLP 10 year Warranty, Cycle Store, Bin Store, Alarm system, and the property is available for immediate occupation.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42263655.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR102513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Barnes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.