2 bedroom terraced house for saleDiamond Street, KING'S LYNN
Sold STC £110,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- WAS £113,995 REDUCED TO OIEO £110,000
- Beautifully presented mid terrace house
- Two good sized bedrooms
- First floor bathroom
Early viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment! A beautifully presented mid terrace house with accommodation comprising of lounge/diner, kitchen, utility room, two good sized bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is a courtyard area.
A two bed terraced house in the South end of Kings Lynn. This house is perfect for a first time buyer or buy to let investment. Accommodation comprises of 2 bedrooms, kitchen, a good sized living room / diner, a bathroom and a courtyard.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to lounge
Lounge Area 13' 2" chimney breast recess x 10' 11" ( 4.01m chimney breast recess x 3.33m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate style floor, telephone point, gas fire to tiled fire place with timber surround and mantel.
Dining Area 10' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.30m x 3.23m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, laminate style floor, under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, work top surface, fitted oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, tiled splashbacks, tilled floor, stainless steel one and a half bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap over, UPVC double glazed window, wall mounted gas boiler, radiator, stairs to first floor
Utility 6' 6" x 7' 3" ( 1.98m x 2.21m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, UPVC exit door to side, tiled floor, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, work top surface, base units, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, storage cupboard with shelves
Bedroom One 12' 1" to the front of chimney breast x 10' 10" ( 3.68m to the front of chimney breast x 3.30m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobes to chimney breast recess, feature cast iron fire place, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 7' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.21m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, laminate style floor.
Suite comprising of shower bath with mains shower and shower screen, low flush WC with concealed cistern, hand wash basin to matching vanity units, wall mounted cupboards, radiator, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window, vinyl tiled floor, extractor.
The property has a rear courtyard with a paved patio area, brick wall to the rear boundary with gate giving pedestrian access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42263730.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.