2 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Mount Pleasant Street, Norton, Stockton On Tees
- Two Double Bedroom Mews Property
- Two Reception Rooms with Bay-Window Extension to the Front
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Upvc DG & GCH to a Combination Boiler
- Front Garden
- Brick-Built Lock-Up To Rear Courtyard
- Close to Amenities
- Ideal Starter Home or Rental Investment
A RARE FIND AND MUST BE VIEWED... Nestled within a delightful walkway position with the further advantage of a front garden, this attractive two DOUBLE BEDROOM mews-style property offers larger-than-expected traditional accommodation briefly comprising of: Entrance Hallway, Living Room with an extended sit-in bay window and feature fireplace, 14' Dining Room with built-in storage and French doors opening out to the private rear courtyard with rear access gate and secure brick-built store, modern Kitchen with integrated stainless steel cookware, Rear Lobby, modern Family Bathroom and two double Bedrooms. With further modern features to include gas central heating and Upvc double glazing, this property must be seen in order to truly appreciate the combined size, location and extraordinary value on offer being attractively positioned within a mature and established community with essential everyday amenities and excellent commuter access all on the doorstep. Sensibly priced and certain to appeal to both the investment and first-time-buyer market, be quick to view this remarkable opportunity discretely located within a short stroll of Norton's thriving and currently evolving High Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42263784.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR160131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.