3 bedroom terraced house for sale56 Warren Street, Fleetwood, Lancashire, FY7 6EA
- Unique double fronted cottage
- 3 bedrooms plus loft room
- 2 reception rooms with dining area
- 2 bathrooms
- upvc double glazed
- Solid fuel heating
- Viewing highly recommended
(14'4 x 11'10)
2 Upvc double glazed bow windows, central
heating radiator, laminate wood floor, beamed ceiling,
(13'8 x 11'6)
Single glazed window, solid fuel fire place,
laminate wood floor, access to kitchen.
(11'11 x 8'6)
Upvc double glazed window, range of wall and base units with work surfaces, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing
machine, gas cooker with stainless steel extractor chimney, tiled walls, part tiled walls.
(14'3 x 11'1)
Upvc double glazed patio doors, laminate wood floor, central heating radiator, coal effect fire with surround, utility room, plumbed washing
machine, low flush w.c.
Stairs to first floor.
(14'2 x 8'3)
Upvc double glazed window.
Low flush w.c, vanity unit, step in shower cubicle,
central heating radiator, laminate wood floor. (Jack & Jill doors)
(14'11 x 8'11)
Velux window, built in wardrobes (mirrored doors).
Upvc double glazed window, 3 piece suite comprising of low flush w.c, pedestal wash basin, panel bath, part tiled walls, laminate wood floor.
(14'4 x 10'7)
2 upvc double glazed bow windows, bank fitted wardrobes (mirrored).
(12 x 8'2)
Velux window, eaves storage.
Small frontage with perimeter wall.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42268809.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 56WS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harris & Co, Fleetwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.