2 bedroom bungalow for saleWoking, Surrey, GU21
Sold STC £284,950
- Over 60's Attached Selsey II
- Two Bedrooms
- Front Aspect Sitting Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Popular Cul-De-Sac
- Modern Gas Central Heating
- Private Patio
- Site Manager
- Communal Laundry Facility
- Garage In Block
A rarely available two bedroom attached Selsey II bungalow set in a popular Goldsworth Park cul-de-sac for the over 60's. Immaculately presented throughout, the accommodation comprises a sitting/dining room with front aspect box bay window, dual aspect modern fitted kitchen, bathroom with side aspect window, bedroom one with built in double wardrobe and bedroom two/dining room accessing a private patio. Further benefits include garage with pitched roof, modern double glazing and gas central heating, residents site manager and communal laundry facility. Tucked away at the end of a popular cul-de-sac the property is set within easy reach of Goldsworth Park lake and open green spaces. Waitrose supermarket and all amenities are on hand with an excellent regular bus service taking shoppers and commuters to Woking Town Centre and Mainline Rail every ten minutes. Offered chain free and internal inspection is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42269253.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOK160469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.