3 bedroom detached house for saleHopley Road, Anslow, Burton upon Trent
Sold by Us £435,000
- Carefully restored three double bedroomed detached character cottage
- Large bright open plan country kitchen diner with range cooker
- Beamed sitting /dining room with log burning stove
- Large garden with a range of mature trees, fruit trees and vegetable plot
- Secluded patio with Summer House and views over open fields
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite shower room and views over open countryside
- Traditional family bathroom with freestanding roll top bath
- Downstairs W.C. and boot room
- Ample offroad parking
- Catchment area of the outstanding Mosley Primary School and the outstanding John Taylor High School
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom detached cottage in the highly sought-after village of Anslow, on the doorstep of beautiful Staffordshire countryside and within walking distance of village pubs.
Anslow is well connected; within 5 minutes of the A38, providing access to Birmingham, Derby and Nottingham.
This beautiful family home has been carefully restored and offers a unique living space along with three generous double bedrooms.
Please enjoy browsing the photos and floorplan - to truly appreciate the beauty of this cottage, please get in touch to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42270099.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference en2-a5a8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.