3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFoxcote Avenue, Birmingham
- Three Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Double Glazing
- Central Heating
No chain! A three bedroom family home set in a convenient cul de sac location, with a good sized rear garden, double glazing and central heating. Downstairs there is a through lounge / diner, conservatory and a kitchen.
No chain! A three bedroom family home set in a convenient cul de sac location, with a good sized rear garden, double glazing and central heating. Downstairs there is a through lounge / diner, conservatory and a kitchen. The home is made especially desirable due to its proximity to a large range of local amenities and convenient road links.
Laminate flooring, doors to lounge, dining room and kitchen, further door to understairs storage cupboard, radiator and stairs to first floor accommodation.
Through Lounge / Diner 9' 11" max x 8' 9" min x 28'11 into bay ( 3.02m max x 2.67m min x 28'11 into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front, wooden and tiled fireplace in lounge area with further wooden fireplace in dining area with gas fire and laminate flooring.
Extended Kitchen 5' 8" mmin X 17'2 max x 7' 11" max X 8'10 min ( 1.73m mmin X 17'2 max x 2.41m max X 8'10 min )
Double glazed window to rear and side, wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit and drainer with 1 1/2 bowls, gas hob, electric oven, plumbing for dishwasher, fridge and freezer recess, with door to side extension, with door to front and door to rear garden.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Single glazed window to front, low level WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and mains shower over and tiling to walls.
Conservatory 7' 8" x 9' 2" ( 2.34m x 2.79m )
UPVC structure, double glazed french doors to rear, double glazed windows to rear and side and gas central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side, loft access and doors radiating off to:-
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 10' ( 4.50m x 3.05m )
Double glazed bay window to front, gas central heating radiator, fireplace and a gas wall heater.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 9' 11" ( 4.22m x 3.02m )
Double glazed bay window to rear, gas central heating radiator, fireplace and a gas wall heater.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 5' 8" ( 2.24m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to front.
Double glazed window to rear, low level WC, wash hand basin, open shower area, radiator and cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Mainly laid to lawn, paved patio area, fenced to all boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42270108.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB104632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.