3 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Billinghay, Lincoln
Sold STC £120,000
- Lounge with Open Fire
- Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen including refrigerator
- Three Bedrooms
- Substantial & Well Presented Gardens
Superbly presented rear gardens are on offer at this THREE BEDROOM MATURE TERRACED HOUSE in the heart of BILLINGHAY. The well presented accommodation has TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, as well as an open fire and windows are uPVC double glazed. Call now to view.
Prompt viewing is highly recommended at this COMPETITIVELY PRICED THREE BEDROOM MATURE TERRACED HOUSE in the heart of the village of BILLINGHAY. The property features an open fire to the lounge and has a separate dining room with kitchen to the rear. A particular feature of the property is the superb gardens, which are positioned to the rear and of a substantial size for this type of property. The vendor takes particular care and pride in the presentation of these gardens and viewing is highly recommended to appreciate these alone. The remainder of the accommodation features a shower room to the ground floor and three bedrooms to the first floor. The windows are uPVC double glazed and viewing comes highly recommended.
Lounge 13' 7" into alcove x 11' 11" into alcove ( 4.14m into alcove x 3.63m into alcove )
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC front entrance door, has an open fire with stone effect fire surround. There is the staircase rising to the first floor, television point and uPVC window.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 9' 5" max ( 3.12m x 2.87m max )
The dining room has a storage heater, beamed ceiling and wiring for wall lights.
Having plumbing for automatic washing machine, power and lighting and space for fridge freezer.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' 3" max ( 3.30m x 2.51m max )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units and has a single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over. There is work surfacing with tiled splashbacks, uPVC window, electric cooker point and fitted refrigerator.
Having a suite comprising of a corner shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is a chrome heated towel rail, tiled walls, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Having a storage heater.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 8' 11" excl alcove ( 3.20m x 2.72m excl alcove )
The main bedroom has a fitted wardrobe and uPVC window.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 7' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.21m )
Having a uPVC window.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' 4" max incl airing cupboard ( 2.87m x 2.24m max incl airing cupboard )
The third bedroom has a built in airing cupboard and uPVC window.
The rear gardens are a particular feature of this property and are of a substantial size for this type of home. There is a generous sized majority lawned garden with a range of established borders, including a variety of trees, flowers and shrubs. There is a paved patio area and various other pleasant sitting points throughout the garden. There is a large border to the rear of the garden, stocked extensively with flower and shrubs and two garden sheds beyond. There is also outside water supply and outside lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42270138.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.