4 bedroom detached house for saleYr Hafod, Llanrug, North Wales
- New Build Property Under Construction
- Near To Village Centre
- 4 Bedroomed Detached House
- Master Bedroom With Modern En-Suite
- Stylish Modern Bathroom, Kitchen & Conservatory
- Attached Single Garage & Parking
- Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Registered ‘’Help To Buy Scheme’’
- Anticipated Completion By End Of October 2016
- 10 Year NHBC Guarantee
This modern Detached House with Attached Garage will offer spacious accommodation comprising: Entrance Hall, Wc, Large Lounge with French doors opening to the conservatory, and to the rear garden and stylish modern Kitchen/Diner with an extensive range of units and integrated appliances to the ground floor. To the first floor will be 4 Bedrooms (the master having en-suite facilities and a modern Family Bathroom. When completed the property will also benefit from central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, driveway parking and gardens to front and rear.
LOCATION The property is situated close to the centre of Llanrug which has a range of local amenities including 2 village stores, post office, butchers/delicatessen, bakery, fish and chip shop, public house and primary and secondary schools. There are also regular bus services to and from the village making easy connections to the main shopping town of Caernarfon with its impressive 13th century castle, Victoria Dock Art Centre and busy market square, approximately 4 miles distant. Just around the corner from Llanrug lies the beautiful Nant Peris and the picturesque village of Llanberis at the foot of Wales' highest mountain, Snowdon. Perfectly situated for everything the area has to offer - the Snowdonia National Park, beautiful sandy beaches and coastline along North Wales as well as all the coastal towns including Bangor which has numerous schools, lively colleges and a world renowned university.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42271221.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100278015429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Caernarfon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.