2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlackbridge Lane, Horsham, West Sussex
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- Quirky character semi-detached cottage with 2 bedrooms
- Accommodation over 4 floors
- Remote gates to garden and parking area
- 21 feet lounge / dining area
- Short walk from town centre
- EPC energy rating F (37)
This pretty stone cottage is located just a short walk to Horsham town centre and has character and charm all of its own. The entrance porch provides a handy storage area for coats and shoes and leads directly into the open plan lounge and dining area, at nearly 21 feet in length there is plenty of space. There is a beautiful open fire, perfect for those cold winter evenings and the lovely bay window really catches the eye.The layout of the house is unorthodox, with the recently refitted kitchen being downstairs in the converted cellar. The oak units are beautiful whilst the integrated appliances make it a practical working space as well. Outside, remote control gates lead you into the side garden which has been hard landscaped for minimal maintenance and plentiful parking, this really would be perfect for someone looking to keep their car, caravan or motor home off the road and nice and safe. So if you are looking for something a little bit quirky and in a great location, then I would certainly suggest that you add this property to your viewing list.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge/Dining Area: 20'10 x 12'2 (6.35m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen: 8'7 x 8'2 (2.62m x 2.49m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.36m)
- Bathroom: 9'1 x 5'10 (2.77m x 1.78m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 x 8'8 (4.09m x 2.64m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Parking Area
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42272946.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20913926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.