4 bedroom terraced house for saleNorthcote Road, Walthamstow, E17
- Wonderful four bedroom house on pretty residential road
- Generously sized reception room with period features
- Bright and airy kitchen with space to dine
- Brilliant outdoor studio
- Plenty of storage space throughout
- On a treelined street, part of the mini Holland cycle scheme
- Easy walking distance to Blackhorse Station
- Stoney down park is a moment's walk away
This beautifully presented four bedroom house boasts a generously sized reception room with period features and ample storage space throughout. The High Street and brilliant Stoney Down Park are moments away.
Northcote Road is a treelined street, part of the mini Holland cycle scheme. Local shops are available on the High Street a short distance away, with Blackhorse Road Underground Station and St James Street Station also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 984741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.