2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleColemere Drive, Thingwall
- **GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £180,000**
- Popular location
- Detached garage
- Cottage style garden
**** GUIDE PRICED AT £160,000 TO £180,000*** Not to be missed opportunity this well porportioned semi detached bungalow in Thingwall. Entrance hall, lounge, conservatory, kitchen, shower room and two bedrooms. Detached garage, patio area to rear and cottage style garden to the side. Viewing advised.
**** GUIDE PRICED AT £160,000 TO £180,000***NOT TO BE MISSED***This charming 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow is situated just off Sparks Lane and offers versatile living accommodation together with a detached garage and good sized cottage style garden to the side. Briefly, the property comprises, entrance hall, lounge, conservatory, kitchen, shower room and 2 bedrooms. Early viewing is advised.
Entering through a UPVC feature front door, with radiator, loft access, providing access to accommodation.
Lounge 12' x 17' 1" ( 3.66m x 5.21m )
With feature fire place and gas fire, two radiators, sliding rear patio doors opening into conservatory, double glazed window to the front elevation.
Conservatory 11' 4" x 7' 11" ( 3.45m x 2.41m )
The conservatory located at the rear of the property accessed from the lounge, benefits from sliding doors to both side elevations providing access to rear garden.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 6' 6" maximum ( 3.58m x 1.98m maximum )
With a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, part tiled walls, washing machine plumbing, free standing fridge/ freezer space, radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation, double glazed UPVC door leading to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 8' 10" to front of wardrobe x 9' 2" ( 2.69m to front of wardrobe x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 7' 6" x 10' 8" ( 2.29m x 3.25m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator
With pedestal wash hand basin, WC, shower cubical with electric shower, fully tiled walls, airing cupboard, extractor fan, radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42277803.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HES103163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.