3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWell Street, Dewsbury
- ***Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000***
- Three Bedroom End Terrace Property
- 15 Ft Lounge & Separate Kitchen
- Convenient Location
- *** NO CHAIN ***
- First Floor Bathroom
***Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000*** Offered to the market with NO CHAIN is this three bedroom end terrace property comprising of: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, inner landing, cellar, landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. Communal parking to front and garden to rear.
***Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000***
Three Bedroom End Terrace Property
uPVC door to front, coving to ceiling and laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 15' 9" x 14' 3" Max ( 4.80m x 4.34m Max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, two radiator, telephone and tv point. Coving to ceiling, laminate flooring and wall lights. Fire place with decorative wood surround, granite inlay and hearth and pebble effect gas fire.
(Irregular Shaped Room) Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, two stainless steel circular sink with mixer tap and splash back tiling. Double electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Integrated fridge, freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler and radiator. Laminate flooring, door to basement, double glazed window to front and obscure double glazed window to side.
Stairs down to the basement, double glazed window to rear and wall lights.
Cellar 14' 7" x 12' Plus Recess ( 4.45m x 3.66m Plus Recess )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and laminate flooring. Plumbing for washing machine, power, light and double glazed door to rear. Access to meters, door to cloakroom which has a wc, wall lights and double glazed window to rear.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and coving to ceiling.
(Irregular Shaped Room) Double glazed window to front, radiator and access to loft.
Bedroom 2 10' Max x 9' 5" Plus Door Recess ( 3.05m Max x 2.87m Plus Door Recess )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" Max x 6' 7" Max ( 2.97m Max x 2.01m Max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and built in storage.
Four piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc panelled bath with shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower. Splash back tiling, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Communal parking to front and garden to rear with side access to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42277956.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS109494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.