3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMerrial Close, Bakewell
Sold STC £380,000
- *** GUIDE PRICE - £380,000 - £400,000 ***
- Generous mature rear garden
- Lady Manners school catchment
- Ideal for dependent relative or home worker
- No upward chain
- Period features
- All furniture and fittings may be purchased by separate negotiation
A circa 1930's three double bedroom, stone built semi detached residence occupying a generous plot with enclosed landscaped gardens, detached garage and ample off road parking. Situated in a peaceful backwater setting enjoying delightful views of the surrounding countryside.
A circa 1930's three double bedroom, stone built semi detached residence occupying a generous plot with enclosed landscaped gardens, detached garage and ample off road parking. Situated in a peaceful backwater setting enjoying delightful views of the surrounding countryside, close to the centre of the historic market town of Bakewell within excellent school catchment and easy commute of Sheffield, Chesterfield and Manchester. The property retains many original character features including picture rail, high ceilings, feature curved open fireplace, bay windows and stained glass panels. The flexible accommodation is ideal for dependent relative or home worker and comprises, entrance porch, entrance hall with oak balustrade, dining room with double doors leading onto the rear seating terrace, sitting room with feature fireplace and pretty views across the garden, kitchen, utility room, ground floor shower room, conservatory and studio / potential bedroom 4. At first floor three double bedrooms and family bathroom. A viewing is highly recommended.
With decorative double glazed entrance door and window, radiator and inset mat.
A staircase with feature oak balustrade leads to the first floor with understairs storage cupboard, radiator and further built in storage cupboard.
A reception room with double glazed French doors opening onto the rear seating terrace, rear aspect double glazed windows enjoying views across the garden, further secondary glazed side aspect window, radiator and picture rail.
Sitting Room 10' 5" x 13' 8" narrowing to 12' 1" ( 3.18m x 4.17m narrowing to 3.68m )
(measurements do not include the bay)
A spacious reception room with rear aspect curved bay window, radiator, picture rail and a rustic brick arched fireplace houses a multi fuel stove. With further side aspect window, built in storage cupboard and TV point.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.64m )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with one and a half bowl stainless steel sink set in roll edge work surface. Space for electric cooker with overhead extractor canopy and space for dishwasher. With radiator and rear aspect double glazed window.
Rear Entrance Porch
With access hatch to storage loft.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Comprising low flush WC, shower enclosure with glazed screen and pedestal wash hand basin. With towel rail, extractor fan and double glazed opaque window.
Comprising stainless steel sink set in counter top with storage cupboards beneath, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for further appliance. With double glazed window and entrance door opening into:
Conservatory 11' 1" x 6' 11" ( 3.38m x 2.11m )
A UPVC double glazed conservatory with windows to two sides, tiled floor and double doors open onto the rear garden.
Studio / Potential Bedroom 4 16' 7" x 8' 3" ( 5.05m x 2.51m )
With two Velux windows, rear and side facing double glazed windows and built in sink unit.
First Floor Landing
With oak balustrade, feature double glazed window with coloured leaded lights, access hatch to storage loft and built in storage cupboards.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 9' 11" ( 4.14m x 3.02m )
A dual aspect double bedroom enjoying superb views across the surrounding countryside from the rear and side facing double glazed windows. Radiator.
Bedroom One 13' x 10' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.20m )
A dual aspect double bedroom enjoying picturesque views from the rear and side aspect double glazed windows, with picture rail, radiator and tiled fireplace.
Bedroom Three 13' 8" x 9' ( 4.17m x 2.74m )
A double bedroom with rear aspect double glazed window, picture rail and radiator.
Comprising panelled bath with overhead shower, vanity wash hand basin set in counter top with storage beneath, bidet and dual flush WC. With heated towel rail, partially tiled walls, tiled floor and side aspect double glazed windows.
Exterior And Gardens
The property is approached via a lane to the rear and double gates open to the off road parking area and lead to the garage. The generous rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with planted beds and borders, specimen shrubs and trees, paved seating terrace, raised vegetable beds and further seating area with timber pergola. To the front of the property is an easily managed front garden.
Furniture may be purchased by separate negotiation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42280230.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK102290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.