3 bedroom detached house for sale19 The Glebe, Kilmelford, Argyll PA34 4XF
- Popular rural village close to Loch Melfort
- Dining Room, Lounge, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Excellent storage including small Loft
- Off-street private parking
- Local services & amenities nearby
3 Bedroom detached House 19 The Glebe, Kilmelford PA34 4XF
Guide Price £180,000
Well presented 3 Bedroom detached villa
Popular rural village close to Loch Melfort
Hallway, Kitchen, Utility Room, Shower Room
Dining Room, Lounge, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom
Effective electric heating system
Double glazing throughout
Excellent storage including small Loft
Some appliances included
Enclosed garden with 2 timber sheds
Off-street private parking
Local services & amenities nearby
An appealing 3 Bedroom plus Dining Room detached villa in the rural village of Kilmelford. With enclosed garden surrounded by countryside views, it would make a wonderful family home.
The ground floor accommodation comprises of – Hallway, Kitchen, Utility Room, Dining Room, Lounge, double Bedroom and Shower Room.
The first floor accommodation offers – 2 further double Bedrooms and Bathroom.
HALLWAY, LOUNGE 5.4m x 4.1m, KITCHEN 4.75m (max) x 3.35m (max), UTILITY ROOM 2.4m x 1.4m, DINING ROOM 3.35m x 3m, SHOWER ROOM 1.7m x 1.05m, BEDROOM ONE 3.75m x 3.05m, BEDROOM TWO 4.1m x 3.05m, BEDROOM THREE 4.1m x 3.65m, and BATHROOM 2.1m x 1.85m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42280473.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 90472_267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by iMove Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.