5 bedroom detached house for saleCarrwood Road, Bramhall, Cheshire
- Modern detached family home built by Crosby Homes in 1995
- South facing gardens backing on to Bramall Park Golf Course
- Five bedrooms and three bathrooms (two en-suite)
- Three reception rooms and a conservatory
- Reception hall, downstairs w.c and a utility room
- Parking for at least 10 cars and a double integral garage
- EPC Rating - (D)
A spacious modern five bedroom three bathroom (two en-suites) detached family home built by reputable local developer Crosby Homes in circa 1995.
A spacious modern five bedroom three bathroom (two en-suites) detached family home built by reputable local developer Crosby Homes in circa 1995. The house is situated in an idyllic position backing on to and with direct access on to Bramall Park Golf Course. The accommodation includes a reception hallway, downstairs w.c/cloak room, large living room, dining room, family room, study, dining kitchen, utility room, conservatory, integral double garage, landing, master bedroom suite (with built in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom), four further bedrooms (all with built in wardrobes and one with en-suite bathroom) and a main bathroom. To the front a gated entrance and a large brick paved driveway provides off road parking for at least ten cars and leads to the double integral garage. There are tall Pine trees to the front and to the rear there is an attractive, good sized rear garden which is laid mainly to lawn with deep established tree and shrub borders. The rear garden is South facing, private and not over looked and there is a gate providing direct access on to the golf course. Double glazed, gas fired central heating and there is a security alarm system installed. Freehold.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26309262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mosley Jarman, Bramhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.