3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrigstock Road, Thornton Heath
- Very Spacious 3 Bedroom House
- 2 Modern and Full tiled bathrooms
- 2 Large Reception Rooms
- 1 Large Kitchen with ample storage
- 3 Double Spacious Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Ample Storage Space
- Driveway for two cars
Beautiful 3 Double Bedroom House For Sale in Thornton Heath
Please call now to book on!
*Large - Semi detached property*]
*Private Rear Garden*
*2 Spacious and Modern Reception Rooms*
*3 Large Double Bedrooms*
*2 Modern bathrooms*
*2 x Parking Spots available on Driveway*
*Walking Distance to Thornton Heath Station *
2 bright receptions (one of which is a large L-Spape lounge),
Shower & WC
Garden - 2 access points from Kitchen and Reception room
2 Large bedrooms & 1 Large superior double bedroom with integrated wardrobes.
Family Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath tub
The house has a driveway for two cars and rear garden which has two access points.
Location Details :
Brigstock Road is located 0.5 miles (10 minutes) to Thornton Heath Station and 0.5 miles from London Road which has local amenities.
There are direct train connections from Thornton Heath to London Victoria or London Bridge.
Book NOW for viewings
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Appleton Estates, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.