3 bedroom detached house for saleWynn Griffith Drive, Tipton
Sold STC £135,000
- Three Bedroom Modern Detached Residence
- Modern Kitchen Diner
- Family Lounge
- Family Bathroom
- Beautifully Appointed Rear Garden
- Garage And Off Road Parking
- Located Within Proximity To Transport Links And Amenities
A beautifully appointed three bedroom detached home. Situated on a corner plot with a modern interior, incorporating a kitchen diner spacious lounge and family bathroom. Benefiting from off road parking and garage. Please call 01384 238779 to book your viewing
A beautifully appointed three bedroom detached home. Situated on a corner plot with a modern interior, incorporating a kitchen diner spacious lounge and family bathroom. Benefiting from off road parking and garage, with access to the well appointed rear garden from the garage and the rear of the property. The first floor consists of three bedrooms two of which are double, and a modern family bathroom. The property is well located within proximity of local amenities and transport links. A perfect family home. Please call 01384 238779 to book your viewing
Front door leading to the entrance hall with laminate flooring and central heating radiator
Lounge 15' 10" x 11' 4" max ( 4.83m x 3.45m max )
Spacious lounge with laminate flooring, front facing double glazed window, storage cupboard and central heating radiator
Kitchen Diner 14' 4" x 8' 8" ( 4.37m x 2.64m )
Fitted kitchen diner with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating sink and drainer, electric oven and hob with stainless steel splash back and cooker hood. benefiting from laminate flooring, double glazed rear facing window, central heating boiler and central heating radiator
Stairs from the hall way leading to the first floor landing with loft access and access to :-
Bedroom One 7' 10" x 12' 7" min ( 2.39m x 3.84m min )
Double bedroom with built in sliding mirrored wardrobes, front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 7' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.41m )
Double bedroom with central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed window
Bedroom Three 6' 4" x 9' 7" ( 1.93m x 2.92m )
Bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Recently refurbished fully tiled family bathroom with bath mixer taps and over head shower, w.c, wash basin, central heating radiator and double glazed window
Garage 15' 11" x 8' 3" ( 4.85m x 2.51m )
Garage to the side of the property with a pitched room, up and over doors, internal overhead storage and electrical outlets. With access to the garden through door at the rear of the garage
Front Of Property
Dropped kerb with access to a two car drive leading to the property entrance and garage to side of property
Rear Of Property
Patio leading to a sizable lawn area with access to the rear of the garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42282093.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.