2 bedroom apartment for saleRothbart Way, Hampton Hargate, Peterborough
Sold STC £120,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Popular Location
- Allocated Parking Space
- First Floor Apartment
- Well Presented
TWO BEDROOM apartment in the Hampton area benefiting from ALLOCATED PARKING and overlooking playing fields.
This two bedroom first floor apartment in the popular location of Hampton. The apartment briefly comprises; entrance hall, open plan living area, two bedrooms and bathroom. The well presented apartment benefits from overlooking the local playing area and allocated parking.
Double glazed door leading into the Communal Entrance Hall with access to the first floor.
Intercom system, laminate flooring and doors to accommodation.
Open Plan Living Area 21' 3" x 11' 1" ( 6.48m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to side, two Juliet balconies, TV point and radiator.
Fitted with a range of base and wall units cupboards and drawers with work surfaces over, plumbing for washing machine, sink with drainer, part tiled walls, electric oven & gas hob with extractor over and wall mounted boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 8' 1" ( 3.51m x 2.46m )
Double glazed patio doors onto a Juliet balcony, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 11' 2" ( 2.95m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin & wc, extractor fan, sunken spot lights and fully tiled.
Allocated parking for one car.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42282102.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE100082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fletton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.