3 bedroom detached house for saleBeverstone, Orton Brimbles, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £170,000
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Single Garage
- Easy Access to Major Routes
- Close to Local Amenities
*Easy Access to Major Routes
*Close to Local Amenities
uPVC entrance door, Fitted carpet.
max 7.14m x 3.76m max uPVC double glazed bay window to front, "Stone" imitation fireplace with TV stand. uPVC double glazed patio doors into conservatory.
3.83m max x 2.79m max. uPVC double glazed on brick plinth wall. uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden. uPVC double glazed side door.
3.18m x 2.18m. uPVC double glazed aspect to conservatory. Re-fitted with stainless- steel single drainer sink set in worktop with drawers and cupboards under. "Neff" 4 ring electric hob with cooker hood over. "Neff" electric oven. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Tiled splashbacks. Range of wall cupboards. Electric night storage heater. Understairs storage cupboard. Ceramic tiled floor. uPVC top double glazed door to driveway.
uPVC double glazed window to rear. Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and slatted linen shelves. Hatch to loft.
3.56m x 2.64m. uPVC double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes and dressing table with drawers and storage cupboards.
3.45m x 2.64m. uPVC double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobe with storage cupboards. Fitted dressing table with drawers. Wall mounted electric heater.
2.01m x 1.97m. uPVC double glazed window to front, fitted carpet.
1.98m x 1.70m. uPVC double glazed window to front. Bath. Pedestal hand basin. w.c. Walls part tiled.
5.08m x 2.79m. Brick and tile single garage with up-and-over door. Electric light and power.
Front Garden: Block paved drive and front garden providing off-road parking for several cars.
Enclosed. Paved for low maintenance. Outlook onto tree belt.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42282465.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT201553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.