3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePeacock Avenue, WAKEFIELD
Sold STC £104,500
- Semi-detached home
- Three bedroom accommodation
- Off street parking
- Gas central heating system
- Open aspect to the rear
An opportunity for the first time purchaser or the young family, this property is ideally situated with easy and short access to Wakefield Railway Station, Wakefield City Centre and the many amenities available within the City.
An opportunity for the young family or perhaps the first time buyer. With pleasant outlook to the rear, this home enjoys an open aspect. Complete with three bedroom accommodation. Situated within easy access of many amenities and just over one mile to Wakefield City Centre.
The accommodation comprises:- Entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen and to the first floor landing three bedrooms and family bathroom. Gas central heating system and most windows are upvc double glazed (with exception of two smaller windows in the kitchen area that are timber framed).
Short distance to Post Office and Sainsbury's Local, public transport is available nearby, Wakefield Westgate Railway Station is also accessible situated just over one mile away along with many amenities within the City Centre. Approximately two miles to Jcn 40 of the M1 motorway therefore ideal for the commuter that requires the Northern Motorway Network.
Provides staircase access to first floor landing. Radiator. Door to the lounge.
Lounge 11' 11" x 14' 8" into recess of chimney breast ( 3.63m x 4.47m into recess of chimney breast )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Fire surround finished in a light wood effect and electric fire, radiator. Door through to the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 15' 1" x 8' 5" ( 4.60m x 2.57m )
Two windows to the rear aspect of the property, one upvc double glazed and one timber framed. A range of shaker style fitted units finished in cream, base and wall units, stainless steel one and a half size sink, matching drainer with a swan neck style mixer tap, integrated electric cooker, electric hob. Door to pantry/understairs storage cupboard (timber framed window) central heating boiler, washing machine and dryer housed in this cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Window to the side aspect. Loft access. Entrance door to three bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 10' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.87m )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Fitted cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 9' 3" to the chimney breast ( 3.00m x 2.82m to the chimney breast )
Window to the front aspect. Fitted cupboard into recess. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.29m x 2.57m )
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Three piece suite finished in white comprising of bath with shower over, low flush w.c., wash basin and pedestal. Fitted cupboard.
To the front the garden is mainly laid to lawn. Lawned rear garden and driveway access being shared leading to the single garage.
From Wakefield City Centre take the road to the back of Wakefield College and the new WF1 building and continue onto Balne Lane, under the railway bridge and down the hill. Take the next right onto Silcoates Street, straight ahead. Take the 5th left turn onto Peacock Avenue. Continue straight ahead and this property is to the right identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42284043.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.