2 bedroom town house for saleDerby Road, Heanor
- Available 1st September 2017
- Two bedroom End Town house
- Designer Kitchen with Cooker & Hob
- Part tiled bathroom with quality modern suite and fittings
- Economical gas central heating boiler with radiators in all rooms
- Full alarm system throughout the house
- Private parking space
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio
NEW BUILD PROPERTY **** Available 1st September 2017 *** Completed to a high standard ** Designer Kitchen with cooker & Hob *** FULLY carpeted with wooden flooring to kitchen *** Part tiled bathroom Suite *** Landscaped garden *** READY TO MOVE INTO ***
Plot E is a two bedroom end townhouse on an exciting new development in Heanor. Ideally located on a major bus routes in close proximity to a wide range of shops, schools, Heanor town centre and major road links. The properties are being built to the highest standards by local company Fairbuild who specialise in building and renovating properties within the local area. In brief this plot comprises of an entrance hallway, ground floor WC, fitted kitchen and a lounge/Diner. To the first floor the landing leads to two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is fully uPVC double glazed, economical gas central heating boiler, carpeted throughout with wood flooring in the kitchen area and benefits from a full alarm system throughout the house. These properties will be ready to move into, contact us now for more details or to arrange your viewing.
With entrance door to front, stairs to first floor landing and doors to;
Fitted with a low level WC and hand wash basin, uPVC double glazed opaque window to front elevation
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces with a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, built in oven and hob and space for further appliances, uPVC double glazed windows to both front and side.
Open plan lounge dining room with under stairs storage and uPVC double glazed french doors to garden
First Floor Landing
With doors to;
With uPVC double glazed windows to side and rear
Built in storage, two uPVC double glazed windows to front and one to side
Fitted with a panelled bath, low level WC and wall mounted hand wash basin, uPVC double glazed opaque window to side.
Parking & Gardens
This excellent plot is completely walled and fenced to offer the maximum security and privacy. The plot has been laid out to include a lawned area, gravelled/garden area and stylish patio.
The plot also benefits from an allocated parking space for one vehicle.
Images used for marketing are for representational purposes only and are of a similar property on the same development built to the same standard
Take the derby road out of Heanor and Keys Court is on the right hand side
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42284613.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD201975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.