4 bedroom detached house for saleLeith Park Road, Gravesend, Kent, DA12
Sold STC £500,000
- Architecturally designed family home
- Generous living accommodation
- Excellent open views to front aspect
- Four good size bedrooms
- Updated kitchen/bathroom
- Integral garage plus ample parking
- Low maintenance tiered gardens
- Competitively priced for quick sale
Guide Price £500,000 to £525,000
This is a good size and well appointed architecturally designed detached family home, which enjoys far reaching views to the front aspect.
Located within a conservation area 0.7 miles of Gravesend Town Centre, which offers a generous selection of shopping, schooling and social facilities, together with a high speed rail service into London St Pancras in 25 minutes. Ebbsfleet International is located within 3.3 miles and offers further excellent rail services.
Early viewing is strongly recommended as this thoughtfully planned property, which enjoys generous living accommodation, together with low maintenance gardens, is expected to create plenty of interest within the market place.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42285690.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA160483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Gravesend Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.