3 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Road, Pontypridd, South Glamorgan, Rhondda Cynon Taff, CF37
- Three bedroom mid terrace
- Lounge/dining room
- Fully-fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Rear garden with patio
- Rear lane access
- Available through shared ownership
- No rent/interest/deadline to pay back 30%
- Recently renovated
- Fully modernised
- Brand new carpets throughout
We are pleased to offer first time buyers a 70% equity share of this 3 bed mid terrace house, under the Home Step Plus Scheme, in partnership Rhondda Cynon Taf, Welsh Government and United Welsh. No Rent, No Interest, No Deadline to pay back the 30% This property has recently been renovated and fully modernised from top to bottom, the property benefits from having brand new carpets fitted throughout.
Lounge / Dining Room - 20'06" x 13'09" (6.25m x (4.19m)
Kitchen - 10'01" x 7' (3.07m x 2.13m)
Featuring a brand new, fully fitted kitchen in cream with wooden effect work tops, complete with brand new integrated appliances.
Bathroom - 8' x 7'04" (2.44m x 2.24m)
A modern finished, fully tiled bathroom, featuring a brand new bathroom suite, complete with chrome towel rail.
Bedroom 1 - 11'09" x 10'05" (3.58m x 3.18m)
Bedroom 2 - 8'05" x 12' (2.57m x 3.66m)
Bedroom 3 - 8'08" x 7'01" (2.64m x 2.16m)
Rear Garden - Yard area, steps up to main garden and patio area, rear lane access
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 36_New_Road. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by United Welsh, Caerphilly. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.