7 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAbbotsbury Road, Weymouth
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Huge Potential For Rental Income
- HMO License
- Private Rear Garden
- FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION
- 7 Bedrooms
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY: we are offering a 7 bedroom house near Weymouth town centre with huge rental income, the property has been recently renovated and we predict this property can archive over 10% YIELD, Call now to arrange a viewing.
Investment opportunity: Fox and sons are proud to bring to the market this 7 bedroom former HMO which has been recently renovated, the property is set over 3 floors and offers a private rear garden and off road parking. we predict this property can achieve over 10% Yield and can be offered with no onward chain. Please call now for further enquires.
Single glazed door to the front with carpet and door to inner hall
Single glazed door to the front with window to the side, radiator, carpet, understairs cupboard.
Bedroom 1 Ground Floor 13' 1" max x 12' 7" ( 3.99m max x 3.84m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, Fire place, radiator, TV point, carpeted.
Bedroom 2 Ground Floor 13' 7" max x 12' 1" ( 4.14m max x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 3 Ground Floor 16' 7" x 9' 10" ( 5.05m x 3.00m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear leading to the garden, TV point, carpeted, radiator.
Kitchen Ground Floor 16' max x 10' 6" ( 4.88m max x 3.20m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to the side, door to the garden, stainless steel sink, work tops, tiling, electric oven and hob, radiator, space for fridge freezer, large storage cupboard.
Utility Room Ground Floor 10' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.62m )
wall mounted boiler, door to the garden and kitchen,
Shower Room Ground Floor
Double glazed window to the side, with radiator, WC ex fan, wash hand basin, shower cubical.
First Floor Bedroom 4
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, carpet, radiator, TV point, En-Suite with WC and wash hand basin, window to the side double glazed.
First Floor Bedroom 5 13' 1" max x 11' 7" ( 3.99m max x 3.53m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, built in wardrobe, radiator, TV point, fire place, carpeted.
Kitchen/diner First Floor 23' 6" max x 12' 1" ( 7.16m max x 3.68m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to the front and rear, stainless steel sink, work tops, tiling, electric oven and hob, radiator, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted boiler.
Second Floor Bedroom 6 14' 5" x 9' 11" ( 4.39m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, TV point, wood effect floor.
Second Floor Bedroom 7 14' 7" max x 10' 5" ( 4.45m max x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, TV point. wood flooring.
Second Floor Kitchen & Shower 10' 9" max x 7' 11" ( 3.28m max x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the side, work tops, sink, radiator, door to shower room which has a double glazed window to the side, shower cubical, WC and sink.
Mainly laid to lawn, fully enclosed fenced surround, patio area, side access, large outbuilding with power.
Off road parking for 2 cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42286308.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT102952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.