1 bedroom apartment for saleSmeeth Road, Marshland St. James, Wisbech
Sold STC £70,000
- One bedroom ground floor flat
- Lounge & separate kitchen
- Village location
- Communal gardens and parking
- No upward chain
IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUY! Having the benefit of being sold with no upward chain, this one bedroom ground floor apartment must be viewed to appreciate. Boasting communal gardens and off road parking demand is likely to be high so call to arrange your viewing today!
Set within the popular village of Marshland St James, this ground floor apartment has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain. The accommodation comprises a lounge with French doors to the rear, a fitted kitchen, one double bedroom and a bathroom. Outside the property benefits from communal gardens and off road parking. Call now to view!
Lounge 13' 4" maximum x 12' 5" maximum ( 4.06m maximum x 3.78m maximum )
Kitchen 9' 4" x 6' ( 2.84m x 1.83m )
Bedroom 12' 3" x 9' 5" minimum ( 3.73m x 2.87m minimum )
Bathroom 6' x 6' 2" ( 1.83m x 1.88m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken. Continue to the roundabout on the main A47 and proceed straight over signposted Marshland St James. Continue to the bottom, turn right and then head along for approximately two miles until you reach Marshland St James. Turn right into Smeeth Road where the block of flats can then be found on your right hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42286323.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB112021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.