1 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStonefield Park, Maidenhead
- ONE BEDROOM HOUSE
- REFITTED KITCHEN
- REFITTED BATHROOM
- LIVING ROOM/DINING AREA
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING
- ST MARKS AREA
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Superb one bedroom house having been refurbished to an excellent standard with replacement kitchen & bathroom, benefitting from private garden & driveway parking. In the highly regarded St Marks Area less than 3/4 of a mile from Maidenhead centre & mainline station with Crossrail arriving in 2019.
block paved driveway, pathway to front door, side garden, gate providing access to rear garden.
replacement front door, wooden floor, ceiling downlighters, consumer unit, cloaks and storage space, door to
Living/dining/kitchen Area 17' 4" x 12' ( 5.28m x 3.66m )
living area with deep box bay window, double doors to private garden, attractive walnut effect flooring, LED ceiling downlighters, vertical panel radiator, dimmer switch control, wall mounted TV/HDMI points, bespoke staircase leading to first floor. Kitchen area refitted with range of attractive low profile units with extensive range of worktops with Halogen four ring gas hob, glass splashbacks and steel overhead extractor, excellent range of base mounted cupboards and drawers, including fitted washing/dryer machine, pull out soft close recycling and pan drawers, fitted dishwasher, stainless steel drainer sink unit, window to aspect over private garden. wall mounted soft close cupboards with shelving, space for fridge freezer, LED ceiling downlighters, power points.
First Floor Landing
alcove recess, airing cupboard with hot water tank, shelving, drying area and lighting.
Bedroom 10' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.69m )
window to front aspect, panel radiator, power points, light point, walk-in wardrobe with double hanging and shelving space, additional storage, wall mounted TV point, ceiling LED downlighters, access to loft space.
luxuriously refitted with panel enclosed bath, mixer taps, separate Aqualisa power shower with boost, fully tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled dual flush w.c, stainless steel heated towel rail, tiled floor, extractor fan.
Rear Garden 18' 2" x 16' 9" ( 5.54m x 5.11m )
bordered by close board panel fencing, paved floor, brick edge borders, outside tap, landscaped garden, gate providing access.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road West to the top of Castle Hill, at the mini roundabout turn right into St Marks Road and follow the road past All Saints Avenue, turning right into Stonefield Park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42288585.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.