2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrove Street, Castleford
Sold STC £115,000
- Guide Price £115,000 - £125,000.
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached
- Well Presented And Modern Throughout
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Internal Inspection Is Recommended
Guide Price £115,000 - £125,000. A stunning example of a modern two bedroom semi detached home with open plan living accommodation and enclosed rear garden located on the popular Navigation Point Development with allocated parking.
Set to impress is this well presented modern semi detached home with open plan living accommodation. This two bedroom property is located on the popular Navigation Point Development.
Set to impress is this well presented modern semi detached home with open plan living accommodation. This two bedroom property is located on the popular Navigation Point Development with allocated parking.
The property is set behind a small planted area with a footpath leading to the front door.
With a gas central heating radiator and doors leading to WC and kitchen/diner.
With a double glazed window to front elevation, low level flush WC, wash hand basin and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen Diner 25' 2" max x 12' 11" max ( 7.67m max x 3.94m max )
An open plan living come kitchen diner. With a double glaze window to front elevation, with stairs leading to first floor accommodation and understairs storage cupboard. A fitted kitchen consisting of a range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over incorporating a bowl and a half sink and drainer, integral gas hob and electric oven with cooker hood over, integral dishwasher and fridge freezer and door to utility room.
With space and plumbing for a washing machine.
First Floor Landing
With stairs leading from the lounge and door to both bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.94m x 2.51m )
With a double glazed window to front elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 13' max ( 2.64m x 3.96m max )
With a double glazed window to rear elevation, gas central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard.
A bathroom suite consisting of a low level flush WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over, splash screen, tiling to splash zone areas, gas central heating radiator and obscure double glazed window to side elevation.
An enclosed rear garden, a mainly laid to lawn area, a paved patio area and fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42290655.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.