2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleUpper Belgrave Road, Seaford
- Purpose built ground floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Communal gardens
- Benefits from a long lease
- New kitchen and bathroom
We are pleased to present this purpose built two bedroom ground floor apartment with garage. The apartment is situated in the popular Blatchington area of Seaford. The apartment has been refurbished throughout to include new kitchen and bathroom, and benefits from communal gardens and a long lease.
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this purpose built two bedroom ground floor apartment with garage. The apartment is situated in the popular Blatchington area of Seaford, near to local primary school, bus services and a parade of shops. The apartment has been refurbished throughout to include new kitchen and bathroom, and benefits from communal gardens and a long lease.
Airing cupboard housing immersion tank.
Double glazed windows to front, laminate flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.36m x 2.26m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units, work surfaces extend to incorporate a stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven and hob with cooker hood, recess for fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, central heating boiler, ceramic tiled floor and larder cupboard. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 11' 1" ( 3.84m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front, built in double wardrobe, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, laminate flooring and radiator.
New white suite comprising corner bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, vanity unit with wash hand basin, WC and stainless steel ladder radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
With up and over door.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEA104079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Seaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.